The Sine Space (now rebranded “sinespace”) virtual world “Space City” region contains 3D models and scenes from a number of Gerry Anderson TV productions…
- Supercar and Black Rock Laboratory
- Fireball XL5 and Space City
- Stingray and Marineville
Visit using a desktop viewer or in a WebGL compatible viewer (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox) via…
Teleporters are provided which an avatar can walk into to be transported to various parts of the space… including the Black Rock, Space City, Marineville and an area called “Outer Space” above Space City where you can find Thunderbirds and Space:1999 craft and models of a range of real spacecraft such as Voyager, Cassini, Magellan, Deep Space 1 and Rosetta. There is also an “off space” teleporter to go to another Sine Space region called “Space Station” to visit the International Space Station. Remember to equip your avatar with the Astronaut EVA suit before visiting. Currently the vendors on Space City show this suit but don’t operate. Go into the Sine Space store and “buy” the (free) Astronaut EVA suit there and equip it in “Outfits”.
Open Source Model Credits
Many of the Gerry Anderson models used were created on open source modeling projects by the members of the Gerry Anderson Model Makers Alliance – GAMMA…
- Supercar and Black Rock Laboratory – based on the 3D models by Mick Imrie and Austin Tate with conversions by Mateen Greenway (3D Studio Max), Carl Vaulx (Blender) and Chris Coggon (X-Plane Black Rock Lab Surrounds).
- Space City, Jetmobile and Robert the Robot – based on the 3D models by Mick Imrie, Mateen Greenway and others, along with conversions by Mateen Greenway (3D Studio Max).
- Marineville by Mateen Greenway.
Gerry Anderson Fireball XL5, Stingray, Thunderbirds and Space:1999 related models, e.g. from the Sketchup 3D Warehouse – Search “Gerry Anderson”. Remember these are fan produced models for a TV show and commercial use is not permitted.
- Fireball XL5 by Simon C.
- Stingray by writerly
- Thunderbird 1 by Ian W.
- Thunderbird 3 by Ian W.
- Thunderbird 5 by Simon C.
- Space:1999 Eagle by Ian W.
Other Sci-Fi and vehicle models, e.g. from the Sketchup 3D Warehouse. Remember these are fan produced models for a TV show and commercial use is not permitted.
Model of Kässbohrer Pisten Bully in OpenSimulator created by “Imperator Janus2” (OSGrid).