Ruth 2.0 and Roth 2.0 are low-poly mesh avatar bodies, specifically designed for Opensimulator. They are built to use standard SL UV maps using scratch-built open source mesh bodies by Shin Ingen with other open source contributions from the OpenSimulator Community.
This page provides links and resources relating to these developments…
- Google+ Community Page: https://plus.google.com/communities/103360253120662433219
- MeWe Community Page: https://mewe.com/group/5bbe0189a5f4e57c73569fb9
- Github Repository: https://github.com/ingen-lab/Ruth
- OpenSim in-world location for prebuilt avatars: login.digiworldz.com:8002:ingen lab
- OpenSim in-world location for Ruth 2.0 clothing: grid.hgluv.com:8302:luv plaza
- Sean Heavy’s RuthToo Github Copy and inworld location – login.digiworldz.com:8002/DigiWorldz Hyper Mall” – (36, 236, 22) (Store #2)
“Roth 2.0” is the male mesh avatar, also under development, and resources for it can be reached via the same URLs as Ruth 2.0.