Ruth 2.0 and Roth 2.0 are low-poly mesh avatar bodies, specifically designed for Opensimulator. They are built to use standard SL UV maps using scratch-built open source mesh bodies by Shin Ingen with other open source contributions from the OpenSimulator Community.
This page provides links and resources relating to these developments…
- Google+ Community Page: https://plus.google.com/communities/103360253120662433219
- MeWe Community Page: https://mewe.com/group/5bbe0189a5f4e57c73569fb9
- Github Repository: https://github.com/RuthandRoth/Ruth (Previous Ruth Repositories: ingen-lab, Outworldz)
- GitHub Organization: https://github.com/RuthAndRoth
- OpenSim in-world location for prebuilt avatars: login.digiworldz.com:8002:ingen lab
- OpenSim in-world location for Ruth 2.0 clothing: grid.hgluv.com:8302:luv plaza
“Roth 2.0” is the male mesh avatar, also under development, and resources for it can be reached via the same URLs as Ruth 2.0.
Other Repositories and Versions
- Fred Beckhusen’s Outworldz Ruth GitHub Copy which may be reasonably in line with the current Ruth GitHub contents.
- Sean Heavy’s RuthToo Github Copy and inworld location – login.digiworldz.com:8002/DigiWorldz Hyper Mall” – (36, 236, 22) (Store #2)
Taarna Welles Ruth 2.0 Developments
Taarna Welles is developing a modified Roth lower mesh body to improve the usability for clothing.
Serie Sumei Ruth 2.0 Developments
Serie Sumei is looking at GitHub repository restructuring and developing improved HUD scripts and more flexible processes for creating HUDs and Ruth/Roth parts.
Ruth and Roth in Second Life
The first people to take Ruth into Second Life were Chimera Firecaster and Sundance Haiku… see http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gamma/20/80/1401
Sean Heavy has imported his Ruth Too (based on the Ruth RC#3 DevKit) and the R2 Extras into Second Life… see http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/UUtopia%20Alcott/198/235/22. Hyacinth Jewell/Hyacinth Greymoon has Ruth RC#2 nearby. [Current at 9-Jan-2019]