CUDA_LAUNCH_BLOCKING=1 python run.py
env CC=/opt/rh/devtoolset-4/root/usr/bin/gcc pip install --no-cache-dir --force-reinstall --ignore-installed ujson
Don’t compile ujson with gcc 5.*.
- LSTM has been a standard (and strong) baseline in the NLP toolbox
- Question generation
- Generating Factoid Questions With Recurrent Neural Networks
- Generating Natural Questions About an Image
- Reading comprehension
- matching -> inference
- A Thorough Examination of the CNN/Daily Mail Reading Comprehension Task
- WIKIREADING: A Novel Large-scale Language Understanding Task over Wikipedia
- Involve human during learning
- On-line Active Reward Learning for Policy Optimisation in Spoken Dialogue Systems
- Learning Language Games through Interaction
- Using natural language as an representation layer
- Using Sentence-Level LSTM Language Models for Script Inference
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with a Natural Language Action Space
- Natural Logic
The missing zlib.BUILD file can be found in https://github.com/tensorflow/serving/blob/master/zlib.BUILD.
Follow the steps in https://github.com/bazelbuild/bazel/issues/623:
- download jpeg.BUILD.txt, png.BUILD.txt, and WORKSPACE.txt from @srsaharoy ‘s message #623 (comment) . (the 2nd post with attachments) and place these files in the tensorflow lib without the .txt extension instead of the existing files (in my case ~/git/tensorflow/tensorflow).
- create folder with external source files: ~/git/tensorflow/fix/files/re2 ~/git/tensorflow/fix/files/jpeg-9a/jpeg-9a ~/git/tensorflow/fix/files/gemmlowp ~/git/tensorflow/fix/files/libpng-1.2.53/libpng-1.2.53 ~/git/tensorflow/fix/files/six-1.10.0 Note the dir-in-dir for jpeg-9a and libpng-1.2.53. This is necessary.
- change paths in WORKSPACE file to match the location of the aux source files
- bazel shutdown
- bazel build -c opt //tensorflow/cc:tutorials_example_trainer
EDIT: the path for ‘six’ in WORKSPACE needs to point to the folder that contains six-1.10.0, e.g.:
path = “/home/…/git/tensorflow/fix/files”
This is because six.BUILD searches the sources in “six-1.10.0/six.py”.
EDIT: (for commit a108da2 16-DEC-2015) download & extract https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3-beta1.tar.gz ; change eigen_archive to new_local_repository with path = “/home/…/git/tensorflow/fix/files”
This may be also true for other modules.
aklog: a pioctl failed while obtaining tokens for cell
- rollback your kernel to 4.2
- check your current kernel version: uname -r
- remove it: sudo apt-get purge linux-image-x.x.x.x-generic
$ sudo -i # apt-get remove openafs-client openafs-krb5 openafs-modules-dkms krb5-config krb5-user ntp # apt-get install krb5-config krb5-user ntp openafs-client openafs-krb5 openafs-modules-dkms # echo "inf.ed.ac.uk" > /etc/openafs/ThisCell # /etc/init.d/openafs-client start # exit $ kinit [DICE username] $ aklog $ /etc/init.d/openafs-client stop $ /etc/init.d/openafs-client start