Welcome to the blog for the weekly meetings between teaching staff and student representatives in the School of Informatics.
These meetings are held at 1:10pm on Wednesdays during semester in Forrest Hill, room FH 1.B10, for 2015/16 on the following days:
30th September, 7nd October, 14th October, 21st October, 28th October, 4th November, 11th November, 18th November, 25th November, 2nd December
13th January, 20th January, 27th January, 3rd February, 10th February, 17th February, 24th February, 2nd March, 9th March, 16th March, 23rd March, 30th March
The meetings have the following participants:
- Class reps for each year: UG1–5 and MSc.
- The three School reps for Informatics at EUSA.
- Director and/or Deputy Director of Teaching.
- A representative from the Informatics Teaching Organisation (ITO).
- Other staff members involved in teaching administration, as needed.
The aim of the meeting is to ensure timely exchange of information between Informatics staff and the class representatives. One particular objective is to highlight issues outside the more formal cycle of staff-student liaison committee meetings each semester, and the School Council meeting arranged by the EUSA school reps.
If you would like an issue raised at this meeting, please email the class reps for your year: