This post shows data for the Coursera AI Planning MOOC 2015 session taught by Gerhard Wickler and Austin Tate of the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh. The MOOC ran from January to March 2015 and remains open to provide access to the video lectures and resources for anyone interested.
Passes at Each Level of Participation 2015
|Pass Level||Badge||Number Passing|
Numbers Achieving Various Score Levels 2015
Week-by-Week Statistics 2015
The week-by-week statistics of those registered and those engaging with the materials on the course are shown here (at end of week 5).
The session starting in January 2015 and ending in March 2015 remains open for new registrations… we show here the number registered and still active at the end of each month:
- March 2015: Registered Users: 30,202; Active Users: 967
- April 2015: Registered Users: 31,502; Active Users: 679
- May 2015: Registered Users: 32,768; Active Users: 663
- June 2015: Registered Users: 34,120; Active Users: 631
- July 2015: Registered Users: 35,519; Active Users: 579
- August 2015: Registered Users: 36,863; Active Users: 415
- September 2015: Registered Users: 37,604; Active Users: 394
- October 2015: Registered Users: 38,405; Active Users: 360
- November 2015: Registered Users: 39,152; Active Users: 384
- December 2015: Registered Users: 40,053; Active Users: 337
- January 2016: Registered Users: 40,836; Active Users: 422
- May 2016: Registered Users: 43,695; Active Users:146
AI Planning MOOC Course Survey 2015 – Participants by Country
The pre-course survey had 2,784 AI Planning MOOC 2015 respondents from 115 countries which were used to create a geographical participation map and to extract some information to produce charts about the participants.
Course Survey – Reach – 2015
Continents and Majority Countries. Version: 23-Jan-2015 – based on sample of 2,813 AI Planning MOOC 2015 respondents.
Gender and Age. Version: 23-Jan-2015 – based on sample of 2,813 AI Planning MOOC 2015 respondents.
Participant Status. Version: 23-Jan-2015 – based on sample of 2,784 AI Planning MOOC 2015 respondents.
2013 and 2014 Session Data
Setup for Participants Map
- Plot data on map http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/map_input?form=data
- Output format: Google Maps
- Width = 1600 Height=800 (or auto) Margin: 45
- Title: AI Planning MOOC 2015 Participants by Country
- Background map: Google terrain (physical map)
- Colorize using: N/frequency Min: 0 Max: 500 (set just below max N to use full colour range of the scale)
- Colorization legend: bottom left
- Legend Steps: 11 (gives 10 steps of 50 if max is 500)
- Spectrum direction: down Hue 1: 240% (blue) Hue 2: 0% (red) (gives colour range blue through red)
- Color of values beyond min. or max.: min/max colour continues and remove zero data in input (or use “grey” to show zero data points)
- Min radius: 4 Max radius: 30