Dreamgrid is an easy to use OpenSim platform created by Fred Beckhusen, aka Ferd Frederix. It includes MySQL, Dynamic DNS name provision, OpenSim (usually based on recent Dev Master code), Diva’s WiFi admin interface and a wide range of add on modules. It sets up a virtual world grid with HyperGrid capability along with options to load a range of alternative content via OpenSim Archive (OAR) and Inventory Archive (IAR) files. It includes a simple update mechanism.
- Download and Instructions – https://www.outworldz.com/Outworldz_installer/
- Download Directory – https://www.outworldz.com/Outworldz_installer/Grid/
- Source – https://github.com/Outworldz/DreamWorld
- Dreamgrid Technical Help
- Dreamgrid Troubleshooting
- A presentation on Outworldz Dreamgrid given at the OpenSimulator Community Conference 2018 by Fred Beckhusen on 9th December 2018 is available at https://www.outworldz.com/Secondlife/OSCC/
- DreamGrid-wide Search is available usable by anyone user via http://www.hyperica.com/search for Grids/Regions which are set to be visible via the Publicity setting and whose region(s) are set to “show in search”.
- Dynamic DNS Name Server using the Outworldz.net domain as a base
- Gloebit Money Module
- Vivox Voice
- Icecast/Shoutcast Audio Streaming
Some Advice on Setting up Default Avatars for the Wifi Web Interface