Francesca Rosella co-founded CuteCircuit with Ryan Genz in 2004. It is the world’s first wearable technology fashion brand. Francesca has been active in this space since 2001 and works in a mix of virtual, digital and physical fashion. This blog post is to provide links and resources related to Francesca and CuteCircuit’s work.
- Francesca Rosella – Medium post on 1-Sep-2022 – Video killed the radio stars – Will the AI kill the designer? Using MidJourney and Stable Diffusion and designing text prompts to generate fashion.
- Website: https://cutecircuit.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cutecircuit
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/francesca_cutecircuit/
- CuteCircuit – Haute Couture
- Special Projects with Brands, Musicians, etc.
medium.com/@francesca_rosella Video Killed the Radio Stars- – Creative process using AI tools such as Midjourne, Stable Diffusion and DALL·E. Blog post 1-Sep-2022.
6-Mar-2023 Francesca Rosella on Discord:
I use MidJourney for my creations and have developed a series of prompts that make the AI garments look like my real designs. I’ve been tweaking the words sequences for more than 6 months and I’m getting consistent results. I also FaceApp my face on all of them because I create these as my personal travel and style explorations and I like to see myself in the images. 🥰🌸✨
I don’t use chat GPT to write the prompts, it doesn’t know the MidJourney syntax.
For a while I used ChatGPT to write little stories after I had the images ready, but now every time I go to chat it’s too busy so I’m giving up on it.