The University is working to support staff from the European Economic Area and Switzerland at the UK moves to trigger Brexit, and will offer the following support over the coming months:
- Group sessions with external lawyers who will give advice about applying for UK residency and British citizenship
- Individual consultation meetings with an external immigration adviser
- Reduced costs for staff who may need additional legal advice
- Financial support to help spread the cost of residency fees and legal advice
- Practical help to obtain evidence of employment and earnings to support applications.
More details are available at http://edin.ac/2msLnoZ.